Monday, August 17, 2009

Taylor's First Masterpiece!!!



Taylor has been wanting to start learning how to paint for quite a while. So we finally got some supplies last week! We got an acrylic paint set, some paint pallets, paintbrushes, canvas, and an easel! On Saturday, he started AND completed his first painting!! He is SOOO talented!!!

These are the photos that he used as inspiration!



And this is what he wants to paint next!! I'm looking forward to see it when it's finished!!!



I'm so proud of how well his painting came out!! He's such a natural at his new hobby!!! I'm excited to put his art in a frame and on the wall!!


7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous painting! I am so impressed!! Yay for Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I know what I want for Christmas -hint! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful painting! He's good! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment! Nice to know ;)
    Do you use the translate-gadget on my page or do you read and understand Norwegian? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..good job! Maybe he could squeeze in an art class this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Synes å huske at du hadde lagt igjen kommentar på norsk en gang tidligere så jeg måtte spørre ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hei,a very good job,aldri vært her hos deg,koselig blogg,å moro å besøke den andre siden av jorda vår.
    fra sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, what a talent!! I love to look at your blog, you two are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete