Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Top 25 Places we want to Visit

On Sunday Brooke and I decided to make a list of the top 50 places we wanted to visit. It took me all of 10 minutes with my old globe to come up with my list, but Brooke took the better part of the evening working on hers and was only able to finish when we decided to let her add another 20 places to her list.

Finally we came up with a list of 95 places between the two of us an, and I put together an overly complex  Excel spreadsheet which added our rankings to each other and came up with a composite ranked list. So, after hours of work, here are the top 25 places that Brooke and I want to visit!

1    Rome

image

 
2    Athens
image

3    Bergen

image 

4    London

image 

5    St. Petersburg

image 

6    Paris

image 

7    Cairo

image 

8    Florence

image 

9    Oslo

 image

10    Munich

image 

11    Alexandria

image 

12    Moscow

image 

13    Copenhagen

image 

14    Vienna

image 

15    Istanbul

image 

16    Prague

image 

17    Auckland

image 

18    Naples

image 

19    Dublin

image 

20    Jerusalem

image 

21    Trondheim

image 

22    Sydney

image 

23    Nauvoo

Nauvoo Illinois Temple

24    Reykjavik

image 

25    Tokyo

image

I’m sure that if we sat down and did this all over again the list would be different, but for now this seems to be plenty of goals to work on!

So what do you think? Anything we missed that we absolutely have to put on our list? How about you? I’d love for some of you to send me your list of 50 places you want to visit!

3 comments:

  1. I think I'm pretty much in line with your top 25! Let's go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outrage! Infamy! Acrimony! What about the Bhutan? Guilin, China? Tranquility Base? The South Pole, even? I guess we'll just never be able to travel together after we've made our millions. Maybe a Cottonwood #3 reunion will suffice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your choices!!! I might add some destinations in South America and New Zealand. You need to purchase one very large suitcase so that I can go with you OK? Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete