Thursday, November 26, 2009

Something I’m Grateful For

There are so many things that I’m grateful for: Brooke, Family, Friends, Freedom, Health, Home and Happiness. But there is one particular thing that I am grateful for that I want to share with all of you.
While I was on my mission I purchased a CD of some Opera music. I still remember the chills that I felt when I first listened to Wagner’s Pilgrim’s Chorus from Tannhäuser. Later I found out that the Tabernacle Choir had recorded a version of the song. Here is a video of that arrangement. I hope you enjoy it!
So this Thanksgiving, I have to say thank you to all of you who share the gift of music with the rest of us.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful for the "Taylor hugs" I got for Thanksgiving. Seeing you and Brooke was extra-special!Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete