Friday, May 7, 2010

Long Haired Hippie?

Brooke has made me grow out my hair. I haven’t cut it short since last August, and to be frank I’m starting to look a little scary.

The other day I noticed this picture of Brother Brigham and thought that at least I could claim I was trying to look like him instead of becoming a “long haired hippie.”

IMG_0931 brigham-young

But then I realized that I might end up taking this a little too far and start looking like this:

ArtBook__123_123__BrighamYoung____

 So, for now, I’m just going to wait until Brooke gives me permission to go to the barber shop (but maybe the beard would look cool…)

4 comments:

  1. You're right! You do resemble Brigham!!! You could grow the beard but then you'll need to turn grey too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure you aren't a descendant of Brother Brigham? I think the beard idea should be dropped. I asked Brooke if she thinks that you might have gained the strength of Samson by growing your hair, but she had no answer. I think it looks great, but maybe you should decide instead of that little Delilah of your's - haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it makes you feel any better I've always thought of you as a long-haired hippie...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally down with beards! And you do look remarkably similar to Brigham Young.

    ReplyDelete