Brooke and I got back from visiting St. George a week ago today. We stayed with Brooke’s sister Cheryl and their family.
Here is a list of all the things that we saw and did on our trip:
- Hiked Angels Landing in Zion National Park
- Went to a Choir Concert at Tuacahn High School and saw Hunter’s Madrigal Choir sing
- Went to the St. George Temple with Cheryl
- Toured the Brigham Young Winter Home & the Jacob Hamblin Pioneer Home
- Ate at some pretty cool restaurants
- Used the Kanenwishers awesome hot tub!
- Went on a hike to see some Petroglyphs near Santa Clara
- Saw the Dinosaur Discovery Site
- Saw closing night of Tarzan at the Tuacahn Theater!
- Went to the Visitor’s Center at the St. George Temple
- Toured the St. George Tabernacle
- Visited Cove Fort on the drive home
We had such a great time! We can’t wait to go back! Thanks again Kanenwishers for letting us come visit!
On an entirely different note, I was thinking about a scripture that has been coming to my mind a lot for the last several years. It just happens that we were going over this verse in Isaiah in Sunday School last week, and I decided to finally sit down and write on it a bit. If you’re interested you can see what I wrote here. [I make no promise that any of my notes are free of doctrinal, grammatical, linguistic, or spelling errors].