Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Breathe Owl Breathe

A couple of weeks ago, I was listening to a music podcast, and I heard an awesome song called “Dog Walkers of the New Age” by a band called Breathe Owl Breathe.  I thought their music was so cool so I looked them up online and I saw that they were going to perform in Salt Lake City!!  So I decided right then that Taylor and I would definitely go to their concert!

So their concert was tonight!  And it was amazing!!!  I think Breathe Owl Breathe has become one of my favorite bands now!

Two local bands also performed!  The local bands were:  Paul Jacobsen & the Madison Arm and The Rooftop Bandits.  Paul Jacobsen & the Madison Arm was a very nice band!!  They were my second favorite musicians tonight!  The other band was good too, but not quite the style that Taylor and I like a lot.  Paul Jacobsen & the Madison Arm has a nice acoustic sound.  They were the first performers for the night.

[Paul Jacobsen & the Madison Arm]IMG_0110

[The Rooftop Bandits]IMG_0113

 

And Breathe Owl Breathe!!IMG_0120(There is also a drummer behind the guy singing.)

Since it’s the day after Halloween, they all wore face paint!  They were so funny and entertaining!  They’re from northern Michigan.

IMG_0122 IMG_0123

I also took some movie clips if you want to hear how they sound!

Dog Walkers of the New Age!

 

This movie clip is kind of long… but it’s still awesome!

2 comments:

  1. That was SO much fun! I was worried at first, but I'm glad that I went with Brooke.

    ReplyDelete