Monday, March 14, 2011

Fleet Foxes

fleet foxesLast summer, while listening to a music podcast, I heard a wonderful song by a band called Fleet Foxes.  So I had to get their albums as soon as I possibly could (at the library).  I love their music SOO much!!  They’re great.

Here is one of my favorite songs by them!!

I really love their nice, soothing, acoustic sound.  They are probably the band I listen to most frequently!  So, that probably means that they are currently my favorite!  They will be releasing a new album in May, so I’m excited to listen to it!!

Another awesome song.

Fleet Foxes is also from Seattle, so that makes them that much cooler!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing their music! I love them!! Such a cool sound - Lexie is right...they rock! Of course, you both rock too! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete