Sunday, June 5, 2011

Month of May

Last month was very eventful!

 

* we started growing some cute little plants from seeds

pansies 

 

* I graduated from the University of Utah

* I also had fun collecting some pinecones from the campus during the last few weeks of classes

IMG_2752

 

* Helen turned two years old

IMG_2435

 

* we went to some Real Salt Lake soccer games

IMG_2465IMG_2479IMG_2498  IMG_2507

 

* I knitted my first sweater

IMG_2777

 

* Taylor knitted his first pillowcase

* he also got some new glasses 

IMG_2771

 

* Alexis and Michael got married [more photos here]

img_8258IMG_2594

 

* we went with family members to decorate lots of graves

IMG_2710

 

* I went to a concert [The Dodos]

    IMG_2723  IMG_2732  IMG_2718

 

* we have been enjoying fresh flowers in our vases

IMG_2749IMG_2765IMG_2758

4 comments:

  1. Wow...what a great month for you guys! Love all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I really enjoyed this post. I have lost 2 comments trying to use google to post, so this is your mom and I give up on google. I am so proud of your graduation - you did good!! I'm grateful for all Taylor's help on grave location and ancestor information. I love all the pictures you shared, and I think you are both talented knitters! I love all the other things you included and think your life is wonderful- just like you guys! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pictures! What a fun and exciting month for y'all. And me too! :) Haha. Love you two!

    ReplyDelete