Monday, June 4, 2012

Taylor and the Bear

Last month, Taylor made the bed and decided to put my teddy bear [one of the gifts that he gave me for my birthday when we were just dating] on the bed as well.  He had it all tucked in under a blanket very cutely and when I noticed it later that day, I thought it was so adorable.

Then, the NEXT day, I found the bear on the bed again, all dressed up in my pajamas!!  I thought it was totally hilarious!  I took a picture of it with my cellphone to send to Alexis so that she could be entertained by it too.

Now, pretty much everyday, the first thing I do when I get home is look to see what the bear is doing for the day.  Here are some of the extra amusing ones!

crocheting bearshower time bear
pajama bear reading bear
cat bearharry potter bear
athlete bear indiana jones bear
missionary bearpirate bear

Isn’t Taylor just so fun?!

No comments:

Post a Comment